1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Opus
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2015
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 12, 1999 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Opus

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

Relapsed yesterday but today is a new day. Trying to make it at least 20 days and i'll feel accomplished. Sep 17, 2015

Opus was last seen:
Oct 18, 2015
    1. funkycedars
      funkycedars
      also, your recognition that ‘today is a new day' is important and something I hope you keep in mind. perhaps you will not make it to 20 days until you begin working towards that goal several times. please remember that not quitting is in itself also an accomplishment.
    2. funkycedars
      funkycedars
      you’re musical, so i'll offer this analogy. when you began playing the lute, you started with simpler pieces. as you played, you messed up. so, you stopped and restarted. or, you grimaced but finished. when you were proficient with the simpler pieces, you tried playing harder ones. and longer ones. both the complexity and length were challenges that required practice to overcome, to become accomplished.
    3. Opus
      Opus
      Relapsed yesterday but today is a new day. Trying to make it at least 20 days and i'll feel accomplished.
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. JoshZissou
        JoshZissou
        Hey man, i had an idea, maybe make a Youtube playlist of new interesting videos, so you are ready to divert the lower mind, especially while at the computer.
        Sep 17, 2015
      3. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        You didn't relapse; you found a way that doesn't work. Good luck! May you smash your goal to bits!
        Sep 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 12, 1999 (Age: 25)