1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Pain_is_gain
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 21, 2003 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Pain_is_gain

Fapstronaut, Male, 20

Pain_is_gain was last seen:
Mar 19, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Pain_is_gain's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 2003 (Age: 20)
    I only started on a genuine self improvement journey recently i am starting to see what were massive blocks in my life are simply nothing but myself.Why cant i get instagram,Snapchat?

Apparently i keep blaming myself for the fact i was fat and ugly in my starting years.Ever since then i have been playing basketball and exercising working out at gym with freinds who truly motivate me unlike the ones who i used to be freinds with back then,just on my phone all the day giggling at memes.I got to know a whole lot more.But never got to experience much because hearing how everyone's getting ig ,snap and girls and me i have just been fapping .I have been losing myself in fact at times i wanted to go back to being simple chubby me where I would have a thick skin not caring about what society thinks of me.I am not sure what is right and wrong but the fact i dont feel sad when i see those charities on tv makes me think that all the adults who dont donate to charity must be sorta like me.Being numb due to excessive fapping.

Signature

[​IMG]