Papsy's Recent Activity

1. Papsy replied to the thread 6 years clean: rebooting as the best remedy.

Are there any more seasons after Season 41?

Nov 16, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  2. Papsy liked Poetic fool's post in the thread Buddhist Mind-Training Exercise for overcoming lust Part 1.

Wow!...... reverence to the great awakend buddha.

Nov 16, 2019 at 5:31 AM
  3. Papsy replied to the thread Buddhist Mind-Training Exercise for overcoming lust Part 2.

Oh no misunderstanding. We are all brothers in this path together. We are all in this together :-)

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:03 PM
  4. Papsy liked StopForever's post in the thread Buddhist Mind-Training Exercise for overcoming lust Part 2.

Homage to the Triple Jewels. Homage to the Triple Jewels. Homage to the Triple Jewels. Support you guys to live yours life pure and...

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:02 PM
  5. Papsy replied to the thread Buddhist Mind-Training Exercise for overcoming lust Part 2.

Don't get me wrong. Even I am nowhere near keeping my promise to the Buddha and the Three Jewels. But I try in whichever way I can.

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:43 PM
  6. Papsy liked Little Bo Peep's post in the thread Show your support even if you could not donate.

+1

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:49 AM
  7. Papsy liked selfimprovement8008's post in the thread Vitamins & Minerals.

5 percent nutriton and the product that is the supreme fix to relapses or any test boostre is the liver and organ defender it helps and...

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:48 AM
  8. Papsy liked FellatiousD's post in the thread (NOT A DOX) ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED REGARDING THE DEFENDANT (NOT A DOX).

Defendant's Bio on https://www.liberoscenter.com/ Nicole Prause, PhD, has over fifteen years speaking to academic audiences, including...

upload_2019-11-12_19-26-4.png Nov 13, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  9. Papsy replied to the thread The NoFap Lawsuit.

An attack on Alex is an attack on all of us. The reason why we are here is because of Alex. To cross one ocean means to cross all the...

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  10. Papsy liked FellatiousD's post in the thread The NoFap Lawsuit.

Thank you, this is some mind blowing shit going on. I shudder to think of all the shit going on behind the scenes that we don't know...

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:13 AM