1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Paul the Apostle
Last Activity:
Feb 7, 2019
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Share This Page

Paul the Apostle

Fapstronaut, Male, from Los Angeles, CA

Thursday, February 7th, 2019 - Crashed at 116 (or so) days.. Feb 7, 2019

Paul the Apostle was last seen:
Feb 7, 2019
    1. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      A Just man falls down seven times but gets back up! Proverbs 24:16 I fell down last night but getting up again! Help me Lord Please! 7/10/16
    2. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Done it before - Can do it again with God's help - in Jesus Name Amen! Lord please help me find my soulmate!
      1. Owari likes this.
    3. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Around 700 am 7/6/16 - Cant believe it! Weakness overcame.. With God's help I will overcome this.. Going forward 90 days Hard mode!
    4. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      1150 pm 7/5/16 - dozed off.. woke up with a mad urge.. Built it up. Weakness overcame.. I pray Lord to help me with this weakness.
    5. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Slip report - Careless mistake.. Tension release.. Not much thought of sex.. Please sanctify me in this area Lord. 90 days hard mode 6/8/16
    6. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Slip Report - Was barely awake.. Caught partially aware. 6/5/16 1230 am - Back on track - With God's Help - In Jesus Name Thy Will Be Done
    7. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Back on track.. With Gods help I made 113 days no PMO.. Now it is 180 days. Please God Help us now. In Jesus Name Amen!
      1. sean likes this.
    8. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Friday 4/8/16 - Slip Report!.. A lust spirit came over me after I drifted off in the 12 am hour. Please Lord help become successful! 180 day
    9. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      With His help I will last 120 days or more - Hard mode.. I pray for this to be His will in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.. Saturday 3/19/16
    10. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      The only reason that I lasted this long is the Awesome Power of God's Holy Spirit. Why I caved in today Sat 3/19/16 only He knows..
    11. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      Well.. With God's Help I made it 113 days no - orgasm/release or PMO.. Today was the slip. I look to 120 days this time with God's help.
    12. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      GOD'S POWER AND STRENGTHENING OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT THAT ONE CAN SUCCESSFULLY OVERCOME THIS. PRAISE GOD. GLORY BE TO GOD.. AMEN!!
    13. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      I ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO IS STRUGGLING WITH THIS TO PRAY TO GOD JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. IT IS THROUGH
    14. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      I HAVE TRIED TIME AND AGAIN TO WIN WITH MY OWN STRENGTH BUT ALWAYS FAILED. GLORY BE TO GOD THE FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
    15. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      IT IS THROUGH THE POWER OF GOD AND GOD ALONE THAT I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE IT 90 DAYS WITH NO PMO..
    16. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      The Slip Report" Slip up on Fri 11/27/15.. 12:15 am spiritual warfare.. Strong inpulse.. Ran to the bathroom. 90 days Back on track
    17. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      "The Slip Report" Slip up on Wed 11/18/15.. 3:20 am spiritual warfare.. Strong inpulse.. Did not know what hit me. 90 days Back on track!
    18. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      "The Slip Report".. Slip up on Mon 11/16/15.. About 6:30 am.. Had a dream about FAP.. Was pent up. repenting now.. 90 days. Back on track..
    19. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      "The Slip Report".. Slip up on Thur 10/22/15.. Darn! Brushing myself off - 90 days - let's do it! Back on track..
    20. Paul the Apostle
      Paul the Apostle
      From here on this will be called "The Slip Report".. Slip up on Tue 10/20/15.. 90 days - let's do it! Back on track..
  • About

Th Bible, Writing, Numbers, Philosophy, Music..