Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

perseverence24

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

The battle with addiction can tear you down to a point of despair but if you give up you never know what true potential you really hold. Dec 20, 2018

perseverence24 was last seen:
Dec 27, 2018
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your journey to a pm free life! :-)) Keep going buddy, and show yourself here soon, we're here for you ! Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best my friend !
    2. perseverence24
      perseverence24
      The battle with addiction can tear you down to a point of despair but if you give up you never know what true potential you really hold.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 12 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pm in your life ! :-)) Well done, keep adding the days 1 by 1 now, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you my friend that means slot to have your support! I will continue to push on.
        Dec 20, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the setback, but don't give up! Everyday we can start over again, just keep going, you can do this ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! All my best buddy !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend your words of encouragement do not go unseen. You are a true motivation.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    5. perseverence24
      perseverence24
      Struggling to get back on track, not going to give up though.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the reset, but leave it in the past now, and start walking again on your pmo free path, you can do this ! Keep working on your pmo free future, believe in yourself, stay determined to win this, you will do it ! Stay positive, stay focused on the long term goal, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend, it's been a rough month for me with relapses but I am not giving up hope. Thank you for believing in me and always encouraging me. It really does mean alot.
        Nov 23, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 4 DAYS on your journey without pm in your life! :-)) Keep going now, you will do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend for the constant encouragement I really do appreciate it. I will continue to push on!
        Nov 19, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    8. perseverence24
      perseverence24
      It's always a struggle, but giving up is never an option. Always striving to be a better person.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching already 4 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm ! :-)) You'll do an awesome streak here, just go day by day, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you, I had another relapse unfortunately probably due to me being off the platform for a few days I'm back and motivated to keep moving forward.
        Nov 13, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, i'm happy to see you back on track, well done ! Keep adding the days now, you can do this, we'll walk with you, together we're stronger! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend. I will continue pushing On!
        Nov 4, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      2 WEEKS without p in your life, that's awesome dear friend ! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated and "persistent" :-)) , stay strong ! Well done, don't give up now, never give up !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Hey friend thank you for checking In on me and encouraging me. I am continuing to push on! Been a tough week thus far but I'm preserving!
        Oct 30, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your journey without pm in your life! :-)) Keep adding the days buddy, you're doing well, use the momentum to progress now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you for your constant support and encouragement friend! I will continue to push on and I know It will get easier as time goes on.
        Oct 23, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 4 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my friend !:-)) Great start, keep moving forward now! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated buddy, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you my friend the weekends are tough for me but I'm motivated to push through!
        Oct 19, 2018
        spaces, Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, sorry to see the setback, but i know you're trying hard here, so learn the lesson and move on, keep working on your future without pm, you will do this ! Never stop trying, never give up, and never, never quit, we're here for you buddy, stay strong ! All my best my friend, keep going now !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend, I am truly grateful to have the support I do on here it encourages me to keep going even when things feel difficult.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        My dear friend, i know sometimes it gets though and all seems pointless maybe, but we know that's not true ! We need to keep going, to keep persisting, and together we can do this, so stay positive, and stay strong !
        Oct 16, 2018
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend, i'm sorry to see the reset, but be proud of yourself for doing such a great streak, really ! You didn't lose all your progress buddy, certainly not, just analyse why things went south for you and start walking again on your path to freedom from pm, i now you can do this! Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend for your kind words and encouragement. I am very proud of myself for making it that far and that is giving me motivation to push on. It's all part of the journey right? I'm staying positive!
        Oct 7, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 41 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm! :-)) Keep going now, well done ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you my friend it's been an interesting journey so far I am even more determined to keep going now.
        Oct 3, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS/ 7 WEEKS on your beautiful journey without pm in your life! :-)) I'm so proud of you buddy, well done ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Hey friend thanks for taking the time to check in on me! Thank You! I feel extremely proud of myself. I'm taking it one day at a time and with God's help I will continue to persevere.
        Sep 27, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    18. WanderTruth
      WanderTruth
      Thank you for the likes! And congrats, you did an amazing streak! Keep going and stay strong my friend!
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank You friend I appreciate your support!
        Sep 24, 2018
        Beamer and Pastoress like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      BIG Congratulations on reaching 1 MONTH on your beautiful pm free journey, way to go buddy ! :-)) I'm very proud to see you do this, now keep moving forward, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you so much! It feels so great to achieve this mile stone after such a long time. Thank you for your encouragement friend I really appreciate it.
        Sep 22, 2018
        Pastoress, Beamer and WanderTruth like this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 10+1 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pm in your life! :-)) Well done, you're good on track here! :-)) Stay positive, stay committed to your goals, and stay strong!
      1. perseverence24
        perseverence24
        Thank you friend for all the encouragement and kind words! I am still pushing through and taking the days as they come.
        Sep 3, 2018
        Pastoress, WanderTruth and Beamer like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 23, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

Longest Streak 44 days. Always working to improve myself in every way possible.
    [​IMG]