powerd992
Last Activity:
Dec 9, 2020
Manage Groups:
Student

Share This Page

powerd992

Fapstronaut, Male, from NE ITALY

Whoah, almost touched myself today.. Just a few seconds of fantasizing can do the damage on a "horny" day... Thank God I didn't give in Jan 4, 2016

powerd992 was last seen:
Dec 9, 2020
    1. powerd992
      powerd992
      Whoah, almost touched myself today.. Just a few seconds of fantasizing can do the damage on a "horny" day... Thank God I didn't give in
      1. BrainPlasticity
        BrainPlasticity
        Been there done that. You've got to do your best to get past day 30 at least. It'll get a bit easier after that.
        Jan 4, 2016
    2. powerd992
      powerd992
      Love help me to see the world with Love, and not with the eyes of the painful past. Thanks
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        May you be free of the memories of your painful past, and may you wake up to the present and live with ease and tranquility. There is only one moment: the moment in which we are alive and experiencing. And that moment is always a new beginning, a chance to make things better. Carpe diem comrade.
        Dec 4, 2015
    3. powerd992
      powerd992
      God help me I feel lonely and horny, but at least I don't have to get out and see all those girls in shorts
    4. powerd992
      powerd992
      Man, since I don't masturbate I've got much more free time. Now I'm replacing it with physical activity. And it feels SO much better
    5. powerd992
      powerd992
      Day 17.. I'm feeling more confident around everyone, though girls still represent an issue to me. Time to let go of these imagined problems
      1. arturo111 likes this.
    6. powerd992
      powerd992
      Man I love team sports... Being part of a group, encouraging and being encouraged
    7. powerd992
      powerd992
      Day 11.. Yesterday I decided to get back to my basketball team, people who were my teammates a year ago noticed my new muscle and confidence
    8. powerd992
      powerd992
      Dave Ramsey — 'We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.'
      1. wrestle_the_mind likes this.
      2. wrestle_the_mind
        wrestle_the_mind
        so true man! Why not buy what we need for US! ha. Awesome quote. Love Dave Ramsey.
        May 28, 2015
  • About

Student
    I love music, playing piano and guitar, meditation, dancing; I like girls (at least physically)...
    Started having problems with sex when I first had sex hormones in my veins...
    I've been raised as a Catholic by very religious parents and relatives, started feeling guilty masturbating since I first came at 13 years of age, under the shower, in a holiday apartment in Austria (I actually at first thought that my semen was shampoo xd)...
    Been depressed and insecure since 15 years of age... Never had a girlfriend. I'm not giving up though, I'm working out and eating healthy (almost no sweets), while also making effort in forgetting my painful past. But "it's hard"...

God bless you all