1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Pray4Jah
Last Activity:
May 1, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 4, 2000 (Age: 23)
Fighter

Share This Page

Pray4Jah

Fapstronaut, Male, 23, from Australia

I relapsed today, it was not worth it. PMO didn't leave me feeling relieved but rather sad, depressed, stressed out and in a mess. Mar 12, 2018

Pray4Jah was last seen:
May 1, 2018
    1. Pray4Jah
      Pray4Jah
      I relapsed today, it was not worth it. PMO didn't leave me feeling relieved but rather sad, depressed, stressed out and in a mess.
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        :( i can feel that. But hang in there, u know it's gonna be better after few days, it's tough at first but hold this position buddy
        Mar 12, 2018
        Pray4Jah and Deleted Account like this.
    2. Pray4Jah
      Pray4Jah
      So far 2 weeks without PMO. Had many urges come about randomly but it was worth loosing sleep for. PMO is not the answer ! Don't give up !
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 4, 2000 (Age: 23)
    Fighter
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    The names Jah, a young man.
    (Blogger on NoFap)
    I don't have a dream but I got heart.
    I'm sick of the pain and heartbreak of PMO, that is so real to me. I had a great early-childhood. Now In my teen years, this is the hardest years of my life. Never have I experienced so much trauma, depression and loneliness. But this is also MY time. It's either gonna break me or make me. I don't know about you, but I want to go out as a living legend.
    I was baptised on my 13th birthday. From that point on I promised myself I must keep the faith. Though I've often strayed from God, He has never left me. I'm grateful for all He's done in my life and for giving me a reason to live.
    Let's do it.
    Love in Christ,
    Jah

Signature

[​IMG]