Psalm27:1my light's Recent Activity

1. Psalm27:1my light liked happenstance's post in the thread I Have a Question.

You didn't really answer my questions. I think we can all agree that the results suck and I would hardly call it a success rate. More...

Nov 27, 2021 at 10:34 AM
  2. Psalm27:1my light liked Nainif27's post in the thread An update, 2 years on from 'recovery'..

Here we are then, 2 years on from what sounded like a 'happily ever after' ending from my last past. I have to admit, it's a good...

Nov 26, 2021 at 12:40 PM
  3. Psalm27:1my light liked FirefromAbove's post in the thread Thanksgiving.

Very good post @Meshuga. I do have some issues with your version of history. I am from New England and my paternal side came over on...

Nov 26, 2021 at 11:57 AM
  4. Psalm27:1my light liked Leftwhirled's post in the thread Married Hard Mode - 60+ days goal.

I did another meditation this morning after getting back from my walk. It was a "Start Your Day" type meditation. It's the first time...

Nov 26, 2021 at 10:48 AM
  5. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread Still not clean, in a relationship.

Having accountability software that you work around further increases the damage to your spouse. Unless you are completely honest with...

Nov 26, 2021 at 9:29 AM
  6. Psalm27:1my light liked Meshuga's post in the thread Thanksgiving.

A US holiday, embroiled in controversy, I just wanted to clarify what it is with an oversimplified historical observation. In the late...

Nov 25, 2021 at 12:08 PM
  7. Psalm27:1my light liked Jefferson7's post in the thread How wives can help.

That's not true. It is not your falt. He might say it or even believe it himself, but it's just not the case. Never blame yourself. It...

Nov 25, 2021 at 12:05 PM
  8. Psalm27:1my light replied to the thread marriage in quantum superposition.

My parents never said things like that, so I have no idea why I did? I’m thankful she said something, she was quite young still, so I...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:55 AM