1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Raskolnikov II's Recent Activity

1. Raskolnikov II liked born3's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Mid week check in. Things are going well but I need to be vigilant the next couple of weeks. I have now reset I think 3 times around the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  2. Raskolnikov II liked Hope23's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Thank you for your understanding and congratulations! Yes, easy hasn't stayed in my journey since my wife started not wanting intimacy...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  3. Raskolnikov II liked artifact's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

That seems like a borderline case to me, since you were not blatantly doing it for pleasure. It's up to you, but either way you made it...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  4. Raskolnikov II replied to the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Doesn't sound like much of an issue to me. I suppose in the long run it's about recovery and you've been doing great. I don't know the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  5. Raskolnikov II replied to the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Yeah our brains can play such tricks on us. Strong work. Always important to remember that PMO is not the solution.

Mar 24, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  6. Raskolnikov II liked born3's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Weekend check in. I have had a busy week and its been a bit of an inner battle not PMO related. I have felt much better the last couple...

Mar 24, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  7. Raskolnikov II liked Mara43's post in the thread 35 and Older Accountability Group.

Finishing day 160. This is so good!

Mar 22, 2024 at 11:30 AM