recon117's Recent Activity

1. recon117 liked fleurette's post in the thread Ranked.

I guess due to loneliness etc. Yet the main reason was not keeping to my daily plan.

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  2. recon117 liked DerSchütze's post in the thread I had to quit the cold showers (sorry).

If you don't feel like you are getting any benefit out of them, don't do them. A more productive test of willpower would be going for a...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  3. recon117 liked FellatiousD's post in the thread The Red Pill.

The social left and right both exploit identity politics and victimhood mentality in order to make a case for themselves, which results...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  4. recon117 liked cleanliving81's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

my 2 cents on this? is a whole bunch of arguing and name calling if i wanted that i would turn on my tv to CNN

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  5. recon117 liked TheLoneDanger's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Well, I think we know why the adult industry is winning. We can’t even get along ourselves, how are we supposed to take on the task of...

Nov 19, 2019 at 4:08 PM
  6. recon117 liked need4realchg's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Thanks, the day is going good. My undergraduate degree is in international business; I work with different cultures for a living. If...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  7. recon117 liked MuscularSherlockHolmes's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

I will just offer my two cents... A lot of people on the internet are using it after a long day of dealing with whatever shit is...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:23 PM
  8. recon117 liked Beamer's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Hello, This is a kind but urgent request to keep the discussions on topic and to respect each other's opinion. Like the Dalai Lama...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  9. recon117 liked What I Do That Defines Me's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

To be clear, i'm only ashamed of offtopic, some weird stuff goes down there. There are a lot of great people who interact in the profile...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  10. recon117 liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Also, I've tried just ignoring things. Been trying that for years, and it did nobody any good. Speaking out about issues is what creates...

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:46 PM
  11. recon117 liked Castielle's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Well clearly I did read some comments. But no, I'm not interested in reading the comments of abusive, sexist crap being hurled at me for...

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  12. recon117 liked One Mic's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

I don't know if taking it off is the answer since I remember the off-topic section having far more interesting and funny threads back...

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:44 PM
  13. recon117 liked Lilla_My's post in the thread I'm starting to become ashamed of this community.

Help me understand this. You want to get your point across "monologue style", but you are completely disinterested in what others have...

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  14. recon117 liked Nines's post on TheOneRingBoromir's profile.

Just stopped by to say that you're a cool dude.

Nov 18, 2019 at 2:47 PM