1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
RJack1986
Last Activity:
Apr 8, 2016
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

RJack1986

Fapstronaut

RJack1986 was last seen:
Apr 8, 2016
    1. There are no messages on RJack1986's profile yet.
  • About

Here is the rough part... My values don't jive with my struggle! I was saved by the grace of Jesus Christ in 2010. Yup, I am a Christian who isn't perfect... In fact, I have never known one who was (except Jesus, but they killed Him...) So please don't hate me for the religious snobs out there who claim perfection (Jesus doesn't buy it either...) I know that it is God's grace that saves, so we can't earn it... But, I desire to be so much more for Him. Therefore, whacking it won't do... As much as I am dependent on God's forgiveness, I am dependent on your support as a heavenly gift. Thanks to all the Fapstronauts who are making a difference!

Signature

See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; that no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal. For you know that afterward, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no chance to repent, though he sought it with tears. -Hebrews 12:15-17