RobbyGo36's Recent Activity

1. RobbyGo36 liked CrisReis22's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

Drop those social medias and suddenly all the exhaustion you have will be gone. :D

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:51 AM
  2. RobbyGo36 liked IR254's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

And the mindboggling part is, that most likely a certain percentage of the people, who told you how to care for your tree, actually have...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:50 AM
  3. RobbyGo36 liked onceaking's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

I was listening to the podcast 'Do You F*cking Mind?' and she was talking about how people have an addiction to stress chemicals. I...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:50 AM
  4. RobbyGo36 liked Pentatonic's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

Lol, if people are puerile enough to get upset about the treatment of something that isn't even sentient, they'll get upset about...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:49 AM
  5. RobbyGo36 liked TakingTheSteps's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

Yeah, I dumped Twitter a long time ago, and I have very, very rarely ever wished I had it again. That's one social media site that...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:36 AM
  6. RobbyGo36 replied to the thread The internet is exhausting.

I can relate, I had joined a gardening group on Facebook, thinking "hey, this will be a great way of asking questions and getting tips...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:35 AM
  7. RobbyGo36 liked desmond318's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

It's not only happening on the Internet, but also in reality. And I know it doesn't feel good sometimes, when people are being...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:25 AM
  8. RobbyGo36 liked TakingTheSteps's post in the thread The internet is exhausting.

Geez louise, the internet is an exhausting place. I made one comment about how I have a lemon tree in my yard and I don't really use...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:24 AM
  9. RobbyGo36 liked Roader to Freedom's post in the thread A tragic story of two addicts.

The title isn't a click-bait. It's a true story that I want to share with you. I finally decided to tell it, because I feel that it...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:21 AM
  10. RobbyGo36 liked Long Range's post in the thread Which choice should I choose ? Money / Time ?.

What country do you live in and how old are you? Regardless, I would take the higher paying job for sure, it pays 60% more, that's...

Jun 26, 2022 at 11:02 PM
  11. RobbyGo36 liked TakingTheSteps's post in the thread Which choice should I choose ? Money / Time ?.

It's tough to advise without knowing more about your situation. I personally could not live on 500 a month, so there is just no way I...

Jun 26, 2022 at 11:02 PM
  12. RobbyGo36 liked [email protected]'s post in the thread 24/24 Chat! Let it out, talk, vent, express yourselves, lets heal together..

Very true. For some reason, people like us remain alone. Maybe due to some childhood trauma, bullying or harsh parentage, bad teachers...

Jun 26, 2022 at 9:26 PM