Sammyforthewin's Recent Activity

1. Sammyforthewin liked letter's status.

I would rather be a small piece of reality than a marvelous work of fiction.

Oct 16, 2019 at 1:15 AM
  2. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Mmm...tasty burning flowers... *eats the fireworks* Aye. I know what you mean. Most people just put on a mask and they hide their inner...

3. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Burning flowers is a really nice way to put it. It's jus scary to have paradoxes, it can make you feel like you're not a fixed person,...

4. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Yeah, there is a surreal aspect to fireworks, isn't there? All of a sudden, there are burning flowers in the sky and everyone is...

5. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Everything, I love sitting on the blanket on the grass as the sun goes down surrounded by my family and strangers.Seeing multiple...

6. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

What part of fireworks do you love the most?? Aye! We can! Indeed. I believe it. I think part of maturing is exploring our own...

7. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

!! :d I lovee love loooove fireworks. Aw, that's touching. : ) I believe we can. I'm complex too and feel I resonate with you..My...

8. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Fanks Meeester Muscels :) Any advice for climbing into the triple digits? Eh? Eh?

9. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

That's okay, @CC-chan, some explosions are good! Fireworks!! Oooooo :o I'll hold freedom in my heart too. Whatever happens along our...

10. Sammyforthewin liked MuscularSherlockHolmes's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Congratulations!!! Mr.XYZ!!!

11. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Sorry, I didn't mean to blow it up.. Okay heh, we'll seee. But what if I want your freedom as well lol. No need to ask for...

12. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

I want.....for you to feel free :) Free to be awkward. Free to congratulate me, or not. Come and go as you please. I'm really sorry for...

Oct 16, 2019 at 1:14 AM
  13. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Oh we both commented at the same time..Heh. That's lovely, @Senpai Letter. I want that for you. Aw..well, I feel you've been thankful...

14. Sammyforthewin liked Coffee Candy's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

Ya, it does..Heh,I agree. Well, thank you for the compliment.. I thought you didn't really want congratulations in general.. do you want...

15. Sammyforthewin liked letter's comment on Coffee Candy's profile post

...because what I want is for things to go to my heart :) What I know as true is that you've been a part of me reaching this far. I...