1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semtex's Recent Activity

1. Semtex liked Warren of fleabags's post in the thread UPDATE: 350 days.

I have hit the 350 days mark and am feeling incredibly humble. No way I could have done this on my own without the support of my...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  2. Semtex replied to the thread Upcoming lunar missions.

I understand that not every piece of information gets documented and instead lives only in minds of few key people but still, given the...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  3. Semtex liked Ghost️'s post in the thread Upcoming lunar missions.

That makes me like Alec even more! My favorite role of his is in The Prisoner. I don’t remember the entire line but it was something to...

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  4. Semtex attached a file to the thread Upcoming lunar missions.

[ATTACH]

IMG_20240413_162742.jpg Apr 13, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  5. Semtex replied to the thread Anime discussion.

I found most of popular anime too infantile and every attempt to get back into it ending soon with me giving up under the assault of...

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  6. Semtex attached a file to the thread Upcoming lunar missions.

[ATTACH]

url.jpg Apr 13, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  7. Semtex posted a new thread.

Upcoming lunar missions

NASA is going back to the Moon! The program is called Artemis (Apollo's sister) and it already had one crewless flight in November 2022....

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  8. Semtex liked letter's post in the thread Together Juntos.

This journal is going to be a little different ;) Our purpose for this journal is two-fold. We want to do better as a couple, and we...

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  9. Semtex liked Rhobar II's status.

After day 13 I relapsed again. It seems like the two week mark is a very difficult time for me. I need to be aware of this in the future.

Apr 13, 2024 at 2:46 AM