1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Still Balling's Recent Activity

1. Still Balling liked Toni7's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Seems I relapsed before you... I have falied Goigins challange for April. Who is he?

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  2. Still Balling liked Simorgh's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Checking in @Ūruz Also, check-in Goggin: 5 minutes meditation (I could do more but I catched a cold, so I don't have the energy for...

3. Still Balling liked Kn0wbie's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Checkin! Thanks bud. I found a sports massage after the marathon that’s into all things Taoist. Gonna have my first ever “real world”...

4. Still Balling liked voltex's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Check in Sounds like your body is still recovering, very important to take care of yourself especially after 5 hours of a marathon, but...

5. Still Balling liked Ūruz's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Checking in, @Simorgh.

6. Still Balling liked KingPiece's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

That's great to hear. I was beginning to think my opponent had fled for safety. @Redemptionisrequired

7. Still Balling liked timonk's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

I'm still up for an Duell. @Reghu @Garry123 (or any other) First come - first served, so be quick!

8. Still Balling liked Talz's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

I made it through the week, but relapsed this morning. @Toni7 How are you holding up? I have so far kept up with the Goggin's challenge...

9. Still Balling liked Lou Bloom's status.

Throw out your conceited opinions, for it is impossible for a person to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows. —EPICTETUS

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:58 AM