1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
strongguy
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2017
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 1

Teacher

Share This Page

strongguy

New Fapstronaut, from Brasilia Brazil

strongguy was last seen:
Mar 29, 2017
    1. There are no messages on strongguy's profile yet.
  • About

Teacher
    I want to quit fapping for good because I want to enhance my manliness, to get more body hair and muscle, develop a deeper voice, a stronger manly scent... I want all the by-products of high testosterone... and all the physical and psychological traits which testosterone brings about.
    I believe testosterone is like a drug. It's produced by the body, but its action on the brain is similar to a psychoactive drug. It makes me bolder, more manly and confident. I also believe the brain develops tolerance to drugs. This means the brain requires higher and higher doses to have the same initial reaction to the drug. Heavy drinkers, for example, can swallow huge amounts of alcohol before they get drunk. Smokers require more and more cigarettes as they go on smoking. I think it's the same with testosterone. In the first days of no fapping, the brain goes crazy because it's not used to having such a high level of testosterone. But I believe if we wait long enough, the brain will get used to the high level of testosterone and stop reacting to it all the time. Perhaps that is why we flatline from time to time. And every time the testosterone level gets onto a higher level, we react again. I don't have any scientific evidence for any of this. These are just my own conclusions from observing my own body. I have been trying to save energy since January 2013. The longest I have managed to abstain was 77 days on hard mode. But I strongly believe it is possible to rewire my brain in the same way people who do meditation and Yoga do. I believe in brain plasticity and I think NoFap relies on this principle to be successful. I am 46 years old and I also believe noffaping can make me younger and slow down the ageing process without having to resort to hormone replacement therapy.

Signature

[​IMG]