Stulcifer's Recent Activity

1. Stulcifer replied to the thread Post Short Short Stories.

Enjoyed that movie, but wasn't thinking of that lol. Now that I think of it it fits pretty closely. Consciously, though, I was...

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:07 PM
  2. Stulcifer replied to the thread Post Short Short Stories.

He couldn't get it out of his mind. The desperate heave, the surprised cry, the way the body flipped over with a springy elastic motion...

Jul 23, 2021 at 7:49 PM
  3. Stulcifer replied to the thread Supply chain breakdown.

Yeah delta variant got people scared. And now there is talk of an epsilon variant.

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:55 PM
  4. Stulcifer replied to the thread Star Trek Discussion Thread.

It's unfair in Voyager's favor since it got 7 seasons and Enterprise only 4. Which is all the more telling when I say I prefer...

Jul 23, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  5. Stulcifer replied to the thread Star Trek Discussion Thread.

I rate it above Voyager personally. The story was much more engaging than Voyager- with the conflict between Vulcan and Andora, the...

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:49 PM
  6. Stulcifer left a message on Haggis's profile.

Hi Haggis! Hope you are doing well. :) Just wanted to drop a line.

Jul 23, 2021 at 2:15 PM
  7. Stulcifer left a message on Gentleman WriterDreamer's profile.

Still missing you friend. :) I hope you are okay. You left on a worrying note. I'm sure though you are out there being awesome and...

Jul 23, 2021 at 1:58 PM
  8. Stulcifer replied to the thread If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?.

1967 Summer of Love.

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  9. Stulcifer replied to the thread Explain your profile pic.

Amity from Owl House she just looks so cute when she blushes when she sees Luz. It reminds me of the innocence of love and what I could...

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:48 PM
  10. Stulcifer replied to the thread Social Anxiety and Depression.

Hi Prabhakar, I also experience social anxiety. My best advice is to just find some people who are interested in things you are...

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:47 PM
  11. Stulcifer replied to the thread What video game are you playing now? v. 1.

Skyward Sword. I have some gripes with the game and don't like the control scheme where you have to use the right stick for your sword...

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:38 PM
  12. Stulcifer replied to the thread What book are you reading?.

War and Peace by Tolstoy, a classic. Re-reading.

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  13. Stulcifer replied to the thread Post Short Short Stories.

The last person on earth heard a knock on the door.

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:58 AM
  14. Stulcifer replied to the thread Thoughts on aliens.

Aliens exist. Have they visited our part of the galaxy yet? Doubt it. Are there any aliens that can travel across interstellar...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:57 AM