1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tallman
Last Activity:
May 2, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1994 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Tallman

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

Tallman was last seen:
May 2, 2019
    1. alfianlight
      alfianlight
      You reached 20 days! What a run! Keep going, man! :)
      1. Tallman
        Tallman
        Thanks so much dude!!!
        Mar 22, 2019
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Welcome to nofap. You are important and valued! :)
      1. Tallman
        Tallman
        THank you Bashka! Good to be here!
        Mar 19, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Thank you for reading this. I am a student in Boston getting my Masters of Divinity. It is extremely important for my Christian tradition, person conscience, and the well being of society that I abstain from PMO. I have been in a 12 step program for several years and worked the 12 steps. It has helped me a great deal, changed the course of my life. In that process I realized that there was a God not just in general but also personal, for me.

With his help my longest period of sobriety has been 7 months, a miracle. But despite working through the steps and working hard at the program, I have been dropping sobriety every two to three weeks. It seems like clockwork.

I have joined this forum because my brother recommended I use it as yet another tool. But I hope to encourage other people on their journey and share some of personal reflections on the struggle in the journal thread.

I am very blessed and life is extremely beautiful.

May you have a peaceful day.
    TM

Signature

[​IMG]