+TenPercent's Recent Activity

1. +TenPercent Day 7 - Post lockdown is more stressful than lockdown was. Too many people, 1/2 without masks. Highly stressed. More yoga and meditation. »

May 29, 2020 at 5:47 PM
  2. +TenPercent liked ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved's post in the thread Penis size obsession.

Interesting read! I see the moral of the story as this: Don't make fun of someone's body. It's darn hurtful, and insults/rumors can...

May 26, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  3. +TenPercent Day 3 - burned out, neighbours up all night, no sleep - had panic attack at work. Can't blame others, need to take better care of myself. »

May 25, 2020 at 7:21 PM
  4. +TenPercent liked NeedSomeHelp2's post in the thread Premature Ejaculation Fantasy?.

not this serious but I used to watch p where a guy got blown and had pe. The girl was cute and surprised. You know it seemed like she...

May 25, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  5. +TenPercent liked IGY's post in the thread Penis size obsession.

LMFAO! :D This made me laugh so hard as this thread is all about our "packages"! Sometimes you just got to see the funny side! ;)

May 25, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  6. +TenPercent liked Lilla_My's post in the thread Possible cheating fantasy threatening my relationship *trigger warning*.

I don't think the real him would neither want it nor like it. While some - men and women alike - freely have sex without love, they tend...

May 25, 2020 at 7:15 PM
  7. +TenPercent replied to the thread Penis size obsession.

Yeah, I'm tall too, which is partly why I think I felt even more pressure to have a long one, not 4.5 inches. But, I guess that's life....

May 25, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  8. +TenPercent liked Peaceful magic 21's post in the thread Penis size obsession.

Sorry dude it’s not about the erect length more about the girth and how much it shivels up. I’m a tall guy and it does go really small...

May 25, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  9. +TenPercent liked Peaceful magic 21's post in the thread Penis size obsession.

Yea it’s a bit annoying when you notice other blokes don’t get it when they’ve been training and mine goes really tight. Especially if...

May 25, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  10. +TenPercent liked benrsmith's post in the thread Penis size obsession.

I am the same as you. I have a really tight scrotum and foreskin. My dick can often look shrivelled up when it is 'on the flop', but I...

May 25, 2020 at 6:57 PM