1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pennsylvanian's Recent Activity

1. The Pennsylvanian liked jay3241's post in the thread Why are people on Nofap yet still focusing on sex?.

Agreeing both the above comments. Semen is life force and entrusted on us for giving birth to a child. Not for playful wastage

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  2. The Pennsylvanian liked D . J .'s post in the thread But doctor says masturbation is healthy !!.

Like everything, not everything is for everyone. “Doctors” is a generalized term and it doesn’t mean that every doctor would agree that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  3. The Pennsylvanian liked jay3241's post in the thread But doctor says masturbation is healthy !!.

[ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240420_103145_YouTube.jpg Apr 22, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  4. The Pennsylvanian replied to the thread Increased hair loss on SR?.

I have hair loss too. Unfortunately for the majority of the last ten years or so I have had a retaining pattern which has seen me having...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  5. The Pennsylvanian liked Ghost️'s post in the thread I've found a way out of the struggle.

You make some valid points about the "forbidden fruit" effect and how talking about the problem constantly doesn't necessarily help the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  6. The Pennsylvanian liked ThePerspicacious's post in the thread What is the best time to think about NoFap and the addiction.

I want to make a daily schedule, and I am planning to dedicate an hour, or two hours daily to work on my addiction, depending on how...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  7. The Pennsylvanian liked BravelyKegger's post in the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

A few years back I decided to take drugs which led to me masturbating 15 hours straight with no breaks. The next day I could tell...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:41 PM