1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TheBluePrint's Recent Activity

1. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 384 Picked my girl up very early and she worked from my home the whole day. In the afternoon I went to the psychiatrist for an...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  2. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 383 Had a good day yesterday. Went to see my girl in the city during her lunchbreak and took her for a lunch walk with a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  3. TheBluePrint replied to the thread Accountability for All.

Sounds good!

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:44 AM
  4. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Let us know if you need anything from us.

5. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 382 New pillow seems to be working a bit. Less neck pain than before. Had a good day yesterday with soms of my habits done. Only...

6. TheBluePrint replied to the thread Accountability for All.

Thanks a bunch man! Yeah gotta keep a reminder that I’m in this for the long haul! Hoping to get some more lengthier streaks this year!

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  7. TheBluePrint liked ThisSideThatSide's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Happiest Birthday mah man! I wish you a great year ahead of you! Thank for being around on here for the past few years, your presence...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  8. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Interesting concept. I think it is important to learn to recognize these urges in the moment without falling victim to them and then to...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  9. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 381 Had a nice day with my girl. We went on a small trip and went to a neighboring village to take a walk there in the big forest....

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  10. TheBluePrint replied to the thread Accountability for All.

Day 6!!! Happy birthday to me!!!

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  11. TheBluePrint liked Sam78's post in the thread Accountability for All.

I hear what you're saying, staying busy between the periods of major activity is my main go to as well, and when I do relapse I also go...

12. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 380 Worked on my childhood list and felt that it took me a lot of energy. I felt quite a lot of feelings that are still stuck to...

13. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

I totally get this. I stopped using Instagram long time ago and I feel much happier. I only used it as a P-sub anyway. I think it only...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:22 PM
  14. TheBluePrint liked ThisSideThatSide's post in the thread Accountability for All.

I'll try to simplify what I think is a bit complicated. There are 3 main things that I do in my life - work (9-10 hrs including...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  15. TheBluePrint liked JoeBimbo's post in the thread Accountability for All.

Day 379 Decided to make a list of all the things that happened in my childhood. I made a list of all the times that I was bullied and...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:20 PM