1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

timcia's Recent Activity

1. timcia replied to the thread Think About.

Why is thinking right so important? Example, life knocks us down again. We want to think about our (bad) options. If we don't think...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  2. timcia replied to the thread Think About.

Why is thinking right so important? Example, life knocks us down again. We want to think about our (bad) options. If we don't think...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  3. timcia posted a new thread.

Missing Everything

A 20 year old person's life is going bad. They think, I could go back to _______ (Fill in your sin habit or habits). Today I am going to...

Forum: Non-Catholic Visitors Section

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  4. timcia posted a new thread.

Missing Everything

A 20 year old person's life is going bad. They think, I could go back to _______ (Fill in your sin habit or habits). Today I am going to...

Forum: Protestant Fapstronauts Forum

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  5. timcia liked Le Petit Prince's post in the thread Elimination of Hurry.

I recently became aware of a book by an American pastor (John Mark Comer) called The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry. I have not read the...

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  6. timcia replied to the thread Elimination of Hurry.

Staying busy finding your purpose is the winner.

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  7. timcia posted a new thread.

Missing Everything

Forum: Christian Fapstronauts Forum

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  8. timcia replied to the thread Submit.

The Bible says “If the Son sets you free you will be free indeed.” Many reading this have heard this before, right before they went...

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  9. timcia replied to the thread Submit.

The Bible says “If the Son sets you free you will be free indeed.” Many reading this have heard this before, right before they went...

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  10. timcia replied to the thread FREE YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL BE FREE.

Either the Bible will keep you from sin, or temptation will keep you from the Bible. Let's join this Bible chapter where a man chooses...

Apr 13, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  11. timcia replied to the thread FREE YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL BE FREE.

Either the Bible will keep you from sin, or temptation will keep you from the Bible. Let's join this Bible chapter where a man chooses...

Apr 13, 2024 at 5:02 PM