1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tswizzle
Last Activity:
Aug 23, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 13, 1991 (Age: 32)
BookKeeper

Share This Page

Tswizzle

Fapstronaut, Male, 32, from Parker, Colorado, United States

I have the job I want, I'm about to start school, body looks and feels great... But I'm depressed/lonely tonight. I miss talking to my ex. Aug 12, 2020

Tswizzle was last seen:
Aug 23, 2020
    1. Tswizzle
      Tswizzle
      Currently on a 90 day monk mode journey, trying to survive COVID19. Just broke up with my ex a month ago and looking for mental clarity.
      1. PhantomAssassin
        PhantomAssassin
        Monk mode sounds hard. Good luck!
        Jul 25, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    May 13, 1991 (Age: 32)
    BookKeeper
    Where do I even start?
    I am an almost 30 year old man with a lot of life experience and a lot to learn. I am on a personal journey trying to learn to love myself. I am bisexual which adds more layers to Nofap. When you have so many unhealthy choices... It's best do monk mode. Why am I doing this? To focus on me and have a more healthy approach to sex (even when it's with myself). I'm trying to find a new level of respect for others and myself. Other than all that... I have 56 hours flying the cessna172... I worked for United Airlines as a Flight Attendant for 2 years and saw the world. I am currently entering the world of accounting and bookkeeping, as it is very lucrative in such trying times. Je parle Français, ou sont mes francophones? Hablo espanol. Eu falo poco de portuges. I love classic literature and poetry. I love gardening, I eat fresh food a lot. I adore kite flying. I'm an outdoor runner. I love hiking. I miss swimming. I want to learn to tango. I drink Yerba Mate a lot. Anything else?

Signature

[​IMG]