Nov 28, 2023
    1. TunaSandwich
      TunaSandwich
      I'm not a native English speaker.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 21, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Student
    I'm 21. I relapsed many times in my life. I started PMO when I was 13. I remember quitting PMO for 6 months when I was 15. Then the girl I used to like rejected me and I got frustrated and then I relapsed.
    Every time I said "this is the last time" but I was lying to myself only. Then when I was 19 I quitted P. for 2 years, but I relapsed at M. after the first year. I felt so good anyways. I used to be shy my whole life but now I had an astonishing ammount of women who were interested in me. I was productive, positive, self-confident.

I relapsed P. in December, I remember I felt so bad that I begin watching P. like 3 or 4 times a week. Could't manage the urges and the guilt feelings were destroying me. I felt everything like if I were depressed. The girl I was dating became bored of me and that hurted me a lot more, I thought "I'm becoming the same shy boring boy I was in the past". So, ashamed, I friendzoned her before she friendzoned me.

Then I got a job in another city and stopped PMO for 2 months. I remember feeling so good, happy, confident, girls were talking to me again, I could express more love to my family and friends, I was more trust-worthy.

March 2020 came and I relapsed... not only reseted but relapsed. Here I am, starting this journey again. I really hope I could like some of you and, like you, win this fight against P. forever.

Signature

[​IMG]