Turtleboi's Recent Activity

1. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Checking in for the day. Today was quite an enjoyable one despite the loss of productivity as I hung out with friends and had something...

Jan 17, 2020 at 5:36 AM
  2. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Checking in for the day. Somewhere between productive and not so much today. Spent some more time than planned outside. Also, turns out...

Jan 16, 2020 at 7:58 AM
  3. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Checking in for the day. Slightly lost productivity as I spent more time than expected on the way home(Getting lost trying to find a bus...

Jan 15, 2020 at 7:04 AM
  4. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Checking in for the day. Kinda miffed because of a morning class getting cancelled at literally the last minute, as well as a game that...

Jan 14, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  5. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Checking in for the day. Haven't really done much today, readjusting to school life ATM. Turns out my greatest worry about the sem is...

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:16 AM
  6. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

The weekend effect still has me, especially after yesterday. It got worse actually. Still a marked improvement over last week tho,...

Jan 12, 2020 at 6:07 AM
  7. Turtleboi replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Okay, really played too much this day. Weekends tend to have this effect on me. Plans are still not in tatters yet, as I have the more...

Jan 11, 2020 at 4:49 AM