1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Ubermen
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Sincere congratulations for where you are. Uncharted territory! You can do this! Thanks for help inspire me through dark times to want to do better and believe we all can.
      1. Ubermen likes this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        Thanks friend! Much indebted to you and others here. Wishing you the best, as always.
        Nov 7, 2023
        vxlccm likes this.
    2. StageDoor
      StageDoor
      Hi buddy, I have stopped in here after a long break. I hope you are well, you are one of the first people I looked up. You can't avoid me, not even with a name change haha ... I hope life is exactly how you want it to be. Take care and keep inspiring like you have me.
      1. vxlccm and Ubermen like this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        Great to hear from you StageDoor! Things are good. Glad to see you back. Thank you for your kind words! Yes, life is good and I’m delighted to hear back from you.
        Oct 11, 2023
        vxlccm likes this.
    3. BreakingBarriers
      BreakingBarriers
      Hi mate, what does FOO mean?
      1. Ubermen likes this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        FOO=Family of origin- the ones you were born to and born with, over which our conscious mind in this life had no choice.
        Oct 9, 2023
    4. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      30 !! Great work :)
      1. Ubermen likes this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        Thanks for stopping by Vx and for your encouragement!
        Jun 4, 2023
        vxlccm likes this.
    5. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Good to see you here still being encouraging as ever! Thank you :)
      1. AspiringHuman likes this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        Thanks Vx. Likewise ! And Congratulations on approaching 500.
        Dec 4, 2022
        vxlccm likes this.
    6. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Chin up. Keep going. You're a good example of staying positive :)
    7. Warwick
      Warwick
      Hope all is going ok for you A.H.
      1. Roady, vxlccm and AspiringHuman like this.
      2. Ubermen
        Ubermen
        Thanks Warwick! Yes, I’m just dealing with a bunch of stuff at work and home and upcoming travel but hope to be back here soon. Very kind of you to check in.
        Oct 1, 2021
        vxlccm, EdricKr and Warwick like this.
    8. Saskia Simone
      Saskia Simone
      Dear friend, I visit here to offer commiseration for the terrible sufferings in your native country. As a nurse it grieves me to see so many without proper care, as a human heart the loss is staggering. I hope you and your family are not too badly affected, and that the situation improves soon. Thinking of you and praying for you all, in solidarity xxx
      1. Roady, EdricKr, vxlccm and 5 others like this.
  • About

Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His

Signature

Challenges Completed: |3|:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:7|:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:14|:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:21|:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:30|:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:40|50|60|90|120|200|300|365|
    [​IMG]