1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

voltex's Recent Activity

1. voltex replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Check in Sounds like your body is still recovering, very important to take care of yourself especially after 5 hours of a marathon, but...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  2. voltex liked Kn0wbie's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Checkin @voltex It was tough. A week later… feel like I’m still paying for it. But weirdly I’d do again! One of the most rewarding...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:19 AM
  3. voltex liked Simorgh's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Aight bro, let's rock n' roll. Checking in for the goggins challenge. 5 min x 6 Shikantaza meditation (Tolle/Guy Finley/Ajahn Brahms...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  4. voltex replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Check in Good shit, sounds tough pushing it through a few miles more

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  5. voltex liked Reghu's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

@timonk you win bro. Today I M while sexting. Sorry for letting myself down, need to introspect on the way forward

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  6. voltex liked Kn0wbie's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

checking in @voltex - I’m still alive! Was harder than anything I’ve ever done before. Was doing really well till about half way… then...

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  7. voltex replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

@Redemptionisrequired I already failed my challenge

Apr 10, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  8. voltex liked Ūruz's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL.

Checking in, @Simorgh.

Apr 10, 2024 at 2:27 AM