1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
woketer
Last Activity:
May 8, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 2, 2002 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

woketer

Fapstronaut, Male, 21

I’m not even keeping track of days. i’m still clean, will make a reboot log this weekend. how are y’all? Mar 6, 2020

woketer was last seen:
May 8, 2020
    1. woketer
      woketer
      I’m not even keeping track of days. i’m still clean, will make a reboot log this weekend. how are y’all?
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yeah the days thing is probably best seen in retrospect, and the 30 etc just a guide.
        Mar 6, 2020
        Leashed4good and WanderTruth like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I should add that I no have a problem with marijuana. The fact that's it's probably been about 2500 days is not really important now-I just don't do that anymore.
        Mar 6, 2020
        woketer, Leashed4good and WanderTruth like this.
    2. woketer
      woketer
      another day strong. less urges than yesterday but mood swings have happened.
    3. woketer
      woketer
      and i think i have one of those now but i’m not sure. i think i’ll be making a reboot log soon though. stay strong!
    4. woketer
      woketer
      Hey ya’ll. i’m still here, still going strong. i’ve just been busy since sunday. today hasn’t been bad. I tend to get withdrawal headaches,
    5. woketer
      woketer
      I’ve had an account here previously but lost it. it’s great to be a part of this community again, i need this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 2, 2002 (Age: 21)
    Have been trying for around a year or so (11 months) to quit.
    Longest streak - 55 days.
    I’m open to meeting and talking to anyone. anyone that feels like they need it, or an accountability partner.
    I play basketball, and other things. i’m trying to add new and healthy hobbies.
    Trying to make myself a better person in any way i can.