BeastBoyBalling 獣's Recent Activity

1. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked Karnakavach555's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Old warrior rejoining ... That is good ... I think, you have to start from Day 0. All the best...

Apr 7, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  2. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked Skiller's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Thank you. Hmm I started nofap 2 and half year ago and haven‘t been really successful yet. But since I got my second best streak ever...

Apr 7, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  3. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked Skiller's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Oh wow, you can still remember me. It was probably a year from now on when I joined this thread. I‘ve even won some battles. From then...

Apr 7, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  4. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked cr7da8055's post in the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Hey!! so I faced the consequences of waking up late today, got in very less amount of work. Played the keyboard for an hour,and Japanese...

Apr 7, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  5. BeastBoyBalling 獣 replied to the thread Athens Academy.

L 2,30 F 1 From tomorrow I will count 45 minutes study, 15 minutes rest as an hour. Till know it was all the time- full .

Apr 7, 2020 at 1:09 PM
  6. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked fg4795's post in the thread Athens Academy.

CE 4 Pr 0

Apr 7, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  7. BeastBoyBalling 獣 replied to the thread THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR NEW FIGHTERS!.

Wasn't he part ? Man.. I remember that Thomas Shelby avatar and I think his name was Skiller . I think he got some duels here, Saiyan,...

Apr 7, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  8. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked seaguy44's post in the thread Exercise increases urges.

I agree. Sometimes you know exactly what you want like when it's an urge to fap or a urge to have sex. I think when the urge to have...

Apr 7, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  9. BeastBoyBalling 獣 replied to the thread Exercise increases urges.

Your blood circulation increases . So your horniness increases . Libido . The question is: Is it urge to fap, or to have sex? Cause it...

Apr 7, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  10. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked whitehouse's status.

I am not a bad person getting better, I am a sick person getting well.

Apr 7, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  11. BeastBoyBalling 獣 liked Superman#'s status.

Yesterday, I could finally put my mind to study, I didn't use my phone alot, I got alot of knowledge and I'm proud of myself. :)

Apr 7, 2020 at 7:12 AM