1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Woodrow43
Last Activity:
Aug 4, 2014
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Woodrow43

Fapstronaut, from Todos Santos, Mexico

Woodrow43 was last seen:
Aug 4, 2014
    1. Fritz
      Fritz
      Welcome Woodrow 43, to start a journal go to NoFap journals in the forum scroll down should be the very last section . Then choose your age group and click on to that , then you will see other journals as well. In the upper right corner there are two different tool settings touch the first one for forumtools .
      At that point you can start your journal, this site will know who you are as you post. Good luck if it doesn't work let me know. Also I would suggest that you go to F AQ - frequently asked questions . This site can take a few tries before you get the hang of it I know it did for me but then it becomes really easy. Hopefully , congratulations and good luck
    2. Woodrow43
      Woodrow43
      It's only my first day and I am already feeling wary of my ability to do this. I think the fact that I am refraining makes my mind go a little nuts for it. Definitely feels addictive in that way...Posting actually helps me feel like I am doing something about it...
  • About