1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
WoundedHealer
Last Activity:
Jan 4, 2017
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

WoundedHealer

Fapstronaut, Male, from Illinois

Messed up this morning, but glad to have gone 7 days without falling. :) Nov 8, 2016

WoundedHealer was last seen:
Jan 4, 2017
    1. WoundedHealer
      WoundedHealer
      Messed up this morning, but glad to have gone 7 days without falling. :)
    2. WoundedHealer
      WoundedHealer
      Thank you for your encouragement! Daylight Savings usually gives me an extra hour of temptation, and I didn't give in! :)
      1. Lone_Wolf and WoundedSoul like this.
    3. WoundedHealer
      WoundedHealer
      96.6% to my goal... but I'm feeling really tempted right now...
      1. WoundedSoul
        WoundedSoul
        Push through the temptation brother. Dont let a single moment of weakness be the reason you give in.

You've worked so hard to get to where you are and you've come so far Wh. Just bear the temptation and your future self Will thank you.
        Nov 6, 2016
        AndySky180 and WoundedHealer like this.
      2. Lone_Wolf
        Lone_Wolf
        If you dwell on it, you'll give in. Believe me, I know.
        Nov 6, 2016
  • About

Signature

[/URL]
    My on-going strategy (from Every Man's Battle) - Added Oct. 11, 2016:
    (1) Bounce my eyes,
    (2) Starve my eyes, and
    (3) Corral my imagination.

Something to Consider (from Every Man's Battle, p 226) - Added Oct. 31, 2016:
    While there are sexual triggers to masturbation, there are also emotional triggers, like the stress of work or old emotional wounds from our fathers. In my estimation, the emotional triggers to masturbate are often stronger than the sexual triggers, meaning that your masturbation habit may actually be more of an emotional addiction than a sexual one. That's why guys can cut the eye candy and still find themselves addicted to masturbation.

My defeats during this time were critical to my eventual victory. Every loss taught me more about myself, my emotional triggers, and where my defenses were down.