Yambo's Recent Activity

1. Yambo replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Tonight I will create my own moon. [IMG] Have a nice and successful week everyone! #nofap

Jan 30, 2023 at 2:43 AM
  2. Yambo liked stronaut2021's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

OK this steak is the ONE go for it!!!

Jan 30, 2023 at 2:40 AM
  3. Yambo liked Redemptionisrequired's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Checking in Saiyan's! 10 Day Free of PMO Stressful but productive day, I have to detach myself from certain things that I cannot fix....

4. Yambo liked stronaut2021's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Congratulations @Ūruz great achievement

5. Yambo liked Against_the_demon_in_myself's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

110 days free of PMO. I have a lot of studying to do today. I'll limit screen time on non studying activities though. @Ūruz...

6. Yambo liked sufferingmen07's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

just relapsed to day 41 in P... feeling like shit, we're never safe with this crap ...

7. Yambo liked stronaut2021's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 74 A lot of urges and near to relapse situations, but still here. I am sick and I am tired of being sick and I discovered today...

8. Yambo liked Redemptionisrequired's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Checking in Saiyan's! 6 Day Free of PMO All in all a bit of a challenging day, I got a nice workout in, meditation went well and work...