1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ZachOrhow
Last Activity:
Sep 6, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 4, 1998 (Age: 25)
Graphic Designer

Share This Page

ZachOrhow

New Fapstronaut, Male, 25

ZachOrhow was last seen:
Sep 6, 2022
    1. There are no messages on ZachOrhow's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 4, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Graphic Designer
    I am a person who went through sexual absue during childhood, it did not cause me any trauma, but i grew up as an introvert missing alot of opportunities to meet and have sex with women in real life to the point where i got myself into p*rn at the age of 10 years old, i was a heavy user, escalted to heavy p*orn categories, that made me not erect when seeing normal nude women on screen, and formed i could say 'gay fantasies that happen all the time on my mind" those fantasies made me act on them on October 2019 irl by having gay s*x with an unknow g*y, i did not enjoy it as much as i enjoyed the fantasies in my mind, so i felt a deep regret, depression, fear, sadness and weakness after that, it was the only time i acted on those fantasies, and i wish not to do it again, Currently i am battling gay urges, fantasies, and hypersexuality, i am not against LGBT but my goals consist of becoming a fighter, a man, a protector of hiw futue biological family, if i follow my g*y urges, i will be the opposite of what i want, i am not intending to do a therapy willing to fight this by myself and by the aid of god, one thing to say is i will never let a mere desire to make me act on something that goes against my will and my goals in life, period.

Signature

[​IMG]