1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
ZenYogi
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:54 AM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 1, 1988 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

ZenYogi

Fapstronaut, 35

I know not a greater temptation that attractive people. -Buddha. It’s still fine to pursue attractiveness of course. In moderation. Oct 1, 2023

ZenYogi was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:54 AM
    1. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      I know not a greater temptation that attractive people. -Buddha. It’s still fine to pursue attractiveness of course. In moderation.
      1. Krillin1993 likes this.
    2. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      I miss you and you know that. I just want you to hold me again. That’s maybe my favorite thing.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ZenYogi
        ZenYogi
        Oh thank you! I love baby hinata and Naruto. What’s your interest in krillin?
        Oct 1, 2023
        Krillin1993 likes this.
      4. Krillin1993
        Krillin1993
        I like Krillin because he is short like me I am 5'5" (1.65m) and he never had a Girlfriend until he found C-18. And in my old School they all called me like this because I had shaved my Head bald on my last Day before we have received our Testimonies. These were quiet fun Days.
        Oct 1, 2023
        ZenYogi likes this.
      5. ZenYogi
        ZenYogi
        Hah, that's great. It's a lot of fun to be identified with a Z Warrior. Android 18 is so attractive too <3. Krillin's winning. People keep saying that I'm like Goku and have DBZ vibes so I've been rolling with it and gonna cosplay Goku soon haha. Know anywhere to get a good SSJ wig?
        Oct 2, 2023
    3. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      Just never give up. Keep trying. That’s all I’m thinking all day long. In everything from being mindful to wiping sauce off my shirt .
    4. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      I am well hydrated. Chug that water in the morning!
      1. Robbiebob likes this.
    5. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      May I be strong and healthy. May all beings be strong and healthy.
      1. Robbiebob, Krillin1993 and IdleHandsX like this.
    6. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      Mara is known as the tempter in Buddhism. Let the temptations pass. Stand, walk, journal. Be mindful. They will pass eventually. If not soon
    7. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      My eyeballs is dryballs. The fight for sleep continues
      1. WaterNewt likes this.
    8. ZenYogi
      ZenYogi
      May I enjoy happiness and the root of happiness. May all people enjoy happiness and the root of happiness.
      1. Krillin1993, KingPiece, KainZ and 5 others like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 1, 1988 (Age: 35)
    I do nofap because, when I was doing PMO I couldn't do much else. It took away so much of the richness that life has to offer.

I felt desperate, that I couldn't do it on my own and came back to nofap.com. I kept trying on and off. Now I feel I'm here to stay.

Things are going well with the group calls and the forum thread I'm on. May my streak go well forever :) S2 ZenYogi

Signature

Oasis of Peace - My NoFap Journal

One day at a time. One step at a time. Progress not perfection. Money, Muscle, Mindful.

The past doesn't matter. What we do today matters most. -Buddha

[​IMG]