1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ZenYogi's Recent Activity

1. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

I tried a little push day today but my allergies or cold whatever are too brutal. I can’t even exercise well right now. It’s best I...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  2. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

I tried a little push day today but my allergies or cold whatever are too brutal. I can’t even exercise well right now. It’s best I...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  3. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Just that sleeping pill at 830 kinks me out konks me out. Can’t stay up later than 1030pm now Superb :) such a nice easy fix Oh...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  4. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Snooze -_-zZz sleeeeeeppppyyyyyy

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  5. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om I’m so tired I don’t like it gonna sleep earlier tonight. I’ve been making 11pm happen so I’m after 1030 tonight....

Apr 12, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  6. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Alright so I got Loki to mastery ten Ymir is at mastery six I’d like to get good with discordia too Though she’s like M0 I could try...

Apr 11, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  7. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

I need better focus I started gaming at one and only play like an hour by five. I should’ve played three hours out of those four I had....

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  8. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Zen get scared of books sometimes. Books stir up craziness hmm I guess I’ll just read on that’s not like Om that’s something I am very...

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  9. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om May it all go well I need a different phone case No worries I got it and the old one and the useless earbuds returning Ow my elbow...

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  10. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

I get this gentle ache It hurts in a way that has a voice And it says, “I want to love you more.” I feel a somber acceptance As I wish...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om just hoping to meet some more om productive and well to do people on smite, who just play a bit after work like me. it’s amazing...

Apr 9, 2024
  12. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

ommmmmm I'm thankful for windows. They can be opened to let in the fresh air which is very clutch right now after I burned some cheese...

Apr 9, 2024
  13. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Also my so maybe has a uti. So I’m taking steps. Washing with soap beforehand. Don’t use spit as lube etc. Maybe don’t have sex too...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Om playing smite with the mic on has been wild. Everyone I met or almost everyone has been pretty seedy. Most of them play with all...

Apr 9, 2024
  15. ZenYogi replied to the thread Oasis of Peace.

Ommm time to train push. Should I do it ...at the dojo??? Yeahhhh no ....

Apr 9, 2024