1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by We CAN Do This!

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It will get better. Hang in there.
    Oct 1, 2018
  2. We CAN Do This!
    We CAN Do This!
    I just can’t do it
    Oct 1, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not with that attitude you can’t. You are stronger than you think.
    Oct 1, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. VyMe
    VyMe
    I’ll write a thread about this in a few days, but what worked for me was changing my environment for a couple of weeks. Go on vacation (I know you can’t just easily get up and live somewhere else for a few weeks but we all go on vacation sometimes). After I returned to home I no longer associated the place where I used to masturbate with masturbation.
    Nov 11, 2018
  5. VyMe
    VyMe
    Sure I didn’t forget that I used to masturbate in that room/area but I had just gotten used to not even seeing that area anymore so I couldn’t associate it with anything. I know I didn’t explain very well but this is the best I can do at the moment, sorry. I hope this helped.
    Nov 11, 2018
  6. VyMe
    VyMe
    Basically go away for a long(er) period of time and when you return, try not to think about this problem that you had in that environment before. Keep busy with other things in the room/area where you used to relapse.
    Nov 11, 2018