1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    Muy bien, well done :)
    Apr 26, 2019
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Some days I feel like I have turned a new leaf and may never need to masturbate again. Other days, I feel like I am right back at the beginning and am still powerless to the urges - ugh, right now I want to masturbate so bad!! Where does this come from???
    Apr 26, 2019
  3. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    I guess the desire for sexual activity is something that is deeply ingrained in most humans which is why the desire is so strong. I understand that feeling because sometimes it's stronger than ever especially when you've gone so long without it.
    Apr 27, 2019
  4. SweetTransformation
    SweetTransformation
    However, it just shows you have keep your guard up whether or not you feel an urge. Sometimes there's a build up to it. Maybe there was a picture you saw...But you can do this you've come a long way!
    Apr 27, 2019
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Thank you @SweetTransformation for the understanding and support. Yes, sometimes it feels like I have 4 months of pent up sexual energy that's going to find a release whether I like it or not!
    I need to channel that into something else . . .
    Apr 27, 2019