1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Lol

I enjoy showing my family how trivial their issues are. When they wanted to get divorced, I nearly made my dad lose his job and my mom lose all her self-respect.

They patched up the issue within a week. I have yet to hear of any arguments. The best thing about familiars is that you can truly go to any extent to make them mend their ways.

There is always a greater evil to worry about.
    Nov 7, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Yeah, if we just focus on the things that really matter, so much of what bothers us just falls away.

I’m glad to hear your efforts were effective. I found out my familiars here had shallow lines, that once crossed, meant rejection and banishment for me. There was hardly any extent I could go without that happening.
    Nov 7, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Now I just laugh. Their resentment of me does not justify me feeling badly. It feels good to see things this way.

Thanks for your kind words Omegadot
    Nov 7, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I am so sorry for what I am going to do.... Sorry for intruding this conversation in this way...

Omegadot???? C'mon letter!!! It's Omegaperiod!!!! xD

*Left the conversation*

(*Whisper* I am so glad this doesn't affect you anymore, my friend letter :D)
    Nov 7, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Okay okay, it’s omegaperiodexclaimationmarkx4

:3

(*whisper* thanks :)) <—double smile :D
    Nov 7, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    :3

:D :D
    Nov 7, 2019