1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by zeusmx

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Take utmost care of your Inner Self.
    Sep 14, 2020
  2. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Well, Insecurity of Failing shall always be there.
    However I have found out that insecurity does more harm than good(if any) :
    1. Stress affects Performance.
    2. Lowers Confidence.
    3. Snatches away our rightful happiness and vivaciousness.
    Sep 14, 2020
  3. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    You're from NY. They are tough people. They need to be and you can.
    Sep 14, 2020
  4. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    I’m trying @| Gamma | . Meditation and mindfulness have become very important tools for me. But these days I need to put more effort. I feel I’m losing it. And kind of I know why. Some emotional things.
    Sep 14, 2020
  5. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    Completely agree @thinking_differently . That’s why I need to really do my effort to not to escalate. Putting a stop on it.
    Sep 14, 2020
  6. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    I loved that @The Pleasure Delusion . I’ve been here for one year. And yes, you need to be tough to survive here. I’m learning it. Thanks for your support, mate!
    Sep 14, 2020
  7. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    It is important to realise that the pandemic can have stress fatigue. The right relaxation is necessary. You know your condition better than we do. And you know what the emotional thing is.
    Sep 15, 2020
  8. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I feel you man. Been feeling out of sort myself this week. It will pass, but its hard to handle when its there. Been thinking about taking up meditation again but I've never had the patience for it. Any tips?
    Sep 17, 2020
  9. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    @TheOneRingBoromir my grandma would force it on me. Time passed by and I love it. Do it regularly through willpower until it becomes a habit. Have a fixed time allocated for it every day.
    Sep 17, 2020
  10. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    @TheOneRingBoromir I use the app Headspace. These days I don’t really feel inspired to use it. I have been kind of forcing me to do it. I do it when I wake up. And I can see it’s good to do it even if not really inspired. It helps me to balance a little all the mess in my mind and emotions.
    Sep 17, 2020
  11. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I used that app before @zeusmx, a long time ago. I did like it, but when it came time to buy subscription I wasn't ready to take that plunge. But I will look into it once more now I think. It's time to get back to meditation :)!
    Sep 19, 2020