1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by K423

1. AshesRemain
    AshesRemain
    Keep up the good fight! I’ll tell you the easiest way to fight urges for me has been to always stay busy (especially at night) literally all the time and you will not have time to pmo! You’re doing great!
    Jan 14, 2018
  2. K423
    K423
    I wish I could get out of the house more, but it's so cold where I live and I have lots of homework and studying to do.. but if I'm struggling I'll often get up and take a break and play some piano. Thanks, I think I'm finally starting to want freedom enough to achieve it!
    Jan 14, 2018
    AshesRemain likes this.
  3. AshesRemain
    AshesRemain
    now that’s a constructive habit! I haven’t a musical bone in my body. I can hardly tap my foot and chew gum at the same time. Freedom is the ultimate goal!
    Jan 14, 2018
    K423 likes this.
  4. K423
    K423
    It definitely helps get my mind off things! Hey, if everyone were a musician, who would listen to us? ;)
    Jan 15, 2018
    AshesRemain likes this.
  5. K423
    K423
    "Freedom is the ultimate goal." I really like that statement. I don't know what it is but it's really standing out to me right now. Thanks!
    Jan 15, 2018
    AshesRemain likes this.