1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

And the Countdown begins...

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by ScorpioKing_1120, Jun 18, 2019.

1. ScorpioKing_1120

ScorpioKing_1120 Fapstronaut

Ok... So I have a bit of dilemma. The deal is I have been attempting to go more than 15 days without PMOing; so far I'm at the 15 day mark and most likely can a couple more days without it. But... The only reason I have been able to go this long is because I currently live across the country and my GF doesn't live with me yet.

The issue is that I'm going home for this weekend and I know that between both of us were going to be trying to rip each other's clothes off as soon we see each other.

I know the choice to live or live without O is up to me but I feel torn between the two feelings because I feel like a 30+ days reboot would do is us great Justice for our relationship; plus what makes it what is that I know she going to do something to provoke me to "give in" this weekend. SMH I'm just trying to find the best way to handle this situation or find a way to deal the DEADLY chaser effect to successfully recover from the"bump" in the road? Please let me if anyone has gone through something similar or has some good effective ways to deal with the chaser effect would be amazing! Lmk

2. Mourde

Mourde Fapstronaut

Yes the deadly chaser effect is something that can knock you down. But if you put your mind too it you can get pass that bump, the biggest help is dont touch yourself! There is many ways to help but the best way is to not give in to it, keep yourself busy. Meditation helps and cold showers in the morning helps clear your head but there is no sure fire cure for it, that is something you have to put your mind too and overcome it and not give in! Best of luck and you can do it!

3. Faceplanter

Faceplanter Fapstronaut

Henna (temporary)t on your hand....
    that says:

"Hands off"