1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think this girl likes me, and what should my next move be? Need help!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by superstorm250, Jul 12, 2017.

1. superstorm250

superstorm250 Fapstronaut

You already said that I'm entering the friend zone, so why would I waste any more time with her? I don't think I'm even gonna bother trying to ask her out now because she's probably gonna reject me if I did. In fact, I'll probably never text her again after this because what's the point, right? Besides, she's 20 and we live in the US where the drinking age is 21 so I can't take her out for a drink anyway, so we'd have to do something else.

2. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I said you are entering there is a way out by making a move.. results in 2 ways her dating you, or her breaking all connections.

You know you can olso drink something else then alcohol. :rolleyes:. You don't know if she will rejects you. you are making up excuses. thinx about this: if you don't do it you will feel like shit because you never know what could have been if you do it you will feel happy because at least you know it...

Olso i would ask her out in person not through text.(if you see her at work.

3. superstorm250

I don't think its worth it now, I think I already killed her interest in me and I don't think that I can get it back now.

4. superstorm250

I just think that I already know what the answer is gonna be now, and I would have to ask her out over text because our work season has ended and we aren't around each other at all anymore.

5. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Well text her something like "we should hang out" lets grab a coffee...

Again if you don't do anything you will never know..

6. That's it. This is just your thought.
    Your mind doesn't want you to do that because it's your comfort zone.
    You cannot say what's going on in her mind until you find out by asking her directly or she tells you directly.
    So just ask it as a Man & see if she's for you or not.
    Be yourself.

7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I am just thinxing now maybe its better if he calls instead of texting. Comes more bold and confident over to call.

8. That's right.
    But I think he needs more self confidence.

9. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Putting her messages on here to you is not cool or very gentleman like. If she knew you really would have no chance.

10. I definately agree with you.

11. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

You are violating her privacy. Have you even had a date before?

12. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

They should have a dating 101 forum on here.

pranav02 likes this.
  13. Jesus, why do you overcomplicate things?

First of all - Dating is simple. K.I.S.S Rule - Keep It Stupid Simple.

1.You didn't know if she was interested in you, if she liked you, blablabla etc - And you don't know it even now. Just ASSUME that she IS interested in you and she LIKES you. Don't wait for stupid indications of interests, signals that she likes or other stupid shit. Just GO for it. Men role is to lead an interaction, not other way around. If she's shy what are the chances that she'll tell you that she want to kiss you/hug you/have sex with you? Answer is - None.

2. You won't attract anyone through texting. If you want attract anyone, a girl, a bartender, a salesman, a customer, policeman or even a dog, first thing you need to do - IS TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE. PERIOD. You can tease, seduce her, and flirt her via text but it won't work. I tried it two times, two times I failed miserably and went directly to friendzone. DON'T BE ME, BE MORE SMART THAN ME.

3. I guess that you've never been in a relationship before, and I can guess that from your messages to her. Jesus, nobody wants to hear your entire story via text, don't write book to someone, keep it stupid short. 2 Lines of text to 4 MAX on one topic, and if you're talking about more topics then 3 lines per topic would be ok I think, you'll be making it easier to read for you and for her. But if you want to write this long-ass stories, than make sure, that she's responding well to them, not by one liner which will kill your discussion. And I'll suggest that you'll only use texting for logistics, to ask someone out.

TL;DR:
    1. Assume attraction.
    2. If you want a girl/relationship with women you need to go out and ask her for a date.
    3. Keep your texting short, use it for logistics only.

I can come up with more, if you're interested.

14. Someguy32

Someguy32 Fapstronaut

Just do it mate. You will regret it so much more if you don't take a chance. Forget about how long it has been or if you think she is losing interest. She is probably thinking that you are not interested in her which is why communication is seeming to get slower.

You will regret the things you don't do. The risk is small but the reward is great. Take the chance and be proud that you did, my friend. Best of luck.

15. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

It'll be your fault if you lose your chance. Not her potentially not liking you. Text her to meet up and nothing else. Don't send a paragraph and all that. Just do that. I would do that if I could, but the girl I'm interested in lives on the other side of the world, so you my friend have a small window of time, so jump through it or let it close along with your chance at a relationship.

16. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Sooo many excuses...

Grow some balls. You have already decided that you are a failure. Why help you anymore...

kingpietro and The Consigliere like this.
  17. superstorm250

Yeah I have none at all, and I already think that things with this girl are a lost cause now and cannot be salvaged.

18. superstorm250

Yes I have had a date before and guess what, I did the same thing with the last girl and nothing bad happened! I blocked out her name and whatever else needed to be censored so I don't see what the big deal is, she's obviously never gonna know about this. So you can calm down now Mr. Goody goody

19. You need to work on your self first then go & find out your girl.
    If you're not able to convince yourself then how can you convince your girl that you're the perfact one for her.
    Think about it mahn.

20. superstorm250

Yes you're right, I'm almost 24 and I've never been in a relationship. My lack of experience has been a concern to myself for a long time now, mainly because I feel like most girls in my age group view it as a very unattractive quality in a guy, and also because it leads me to make stupid mistakes like this. Most guys my age would not have failed so badly over text and so early on like this with a girl, I bet you anything that I came off as an inexperienced guy to her because of how badly I messed up texting her. Its like I'm making mistakes that kids in middle school would make when they start dating for the first time, only its worse because I'm making them at 24.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017