1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello/Bonjour/Guten Tag/السلام عليكم

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Zirün, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Zirün

Zirün Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I'm Zed from Algeria.

I'm new here and I'm glad I found this community.
    I'm going to start to do some presentation.

As I said before, I'm from Algeria (located in north africa) and I'm 25 years old. My name's not really Zed, but since I assume it's an english speaking community my real (arabic) name is going to be a bit hard to pronounce or read haha ; so let's stick with how's my friends call me, Zed.
    I'm an Adventurer (until I took an arrow to the knee) & Biker and I have an interest in pretty much everything (computing/sports/anime/video games/music/cinema/books/martial arts/traveling...etc).

The reason why I'm here is to seek, and provide help to quit P&M.
    I am already quite familiar with this routine, because I already went through it when I was younger.
    I stopped P&M when I was 18, it happened when one day a click happened in my head after a P&M session, I felt that it made me stagnate and made me waste my potential and that was enough.
    It went very well for the next 3 years or so, until I met my ex-girlfriend and had sexual activities with her. After we broke up it was hard to break the sexual routine I had so I felt down again to P&M.

That's all folks, thanks you for reading and looking forward to work together.

2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Bonjour monsieur, et bienvenue à la communauté!

Zirün likes this.
  3. TugAddict

TugAddict Fapstronaut

Good luck Zed - you've succeeded before - you can again!

Zirün likes this.
  4. Zirün

Zirün Fapstronaut

Salutations ami francophone et merci de l'acceuil.

Thanks pal.
    WE can, because if I made it, anybody can.

TugAddict likes this.