1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How come I don't get boners anymore??! :(

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Chiaro, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

Hey guys, it's my 15th day on the nofap challenge and I honestly can't remember the last time I had one of those random wood.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? I really miss the wood. Before all this, I used to get 4-5 randoms throughout the day. I need them back!

2. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

Why on earth would you want random boners!?!?! That's like the worst curse of puberty!

3. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

lol I know it sounds stupid bit when I don't get them, it makes me worry that the nofap isn't working as well.
    In the past, getting wood was also the prime motivation for me to approach ladies.

me: I don't think she notices me.
    Dick: dude! Go talk to her!

4. scorpia95

scorpia95 Fapstronaut

same thing for me :/ only get a boner if im rubbing on it for a couple of minutes. I'm only on day 6.

5. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Not getting random boners means you are becoming sexually more mature. It's normal.

6. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

You don't really need boners to have that drive to talk to girls, I still get that same feeling down there towards women without the boner. Boners are just straight annoying unless your in bed with the girl.

7. fapadonna

fapadonna Fapstronaut

@scorpia95
    try not to "rub on it for a few min"

that may lead to a reset. Congrats on the 8 days!

8. victoryisnear

victoryisnear Fapstronaut

Trust me, when you start talking to the ladies, you will get the random boners. Then you will be worried about how to hide it lol