1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How Has Your Sex Life Improved After Starting NoFap?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by distant_call, Jul 9, 2019.

How Has Your Sex Life Improved After Starting NoFap?

1. -10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. -3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. -2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 0

100.0%
  6. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. distant_call

distant_call Fapstronaut

Since 2017 what applies most to you:?
    -10 is worse because of nofap
    -3 = not had sex once sine 2017
    -2 = have had sex 1 time since 2017
    -1 = having sex 1 time per year
    0 = having sex 1-2 times per year
    1 = having sex once per 3- 6 months
    2 = having sex once per month
    3 = having sex some times (2 times per month)
    4 = having sex regularly with randoms (1-2 per week)/in a relationship with a good partner
    5 = having sex whenever I want (>2 x per week)/have a relationship with a perfect mate

2. Please keep in mind that sex is not everything and that an Improvement in your sex life is impossible able to be counted in sex/year.

What if you have the perfect girlfriend, but for the both of you it fits better if you have sex only once every two weeks?
    What if you are a complete playboy and fuck random girls three times a week, with no emotional bond?

Who has the better sex life?

And try to rethink how often do you really want to have sex? All the time? Why do you want it? - For me it was a big realization when I noticed I only wanted to have so much sex to feel good in society, so my bros are amazed on how many girls I get. I never wanted it for the sex itself...