1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to be fun and outgoing?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by oooo, Sep 7, 2016.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hello all,

I started a new study IBMS this year, and i do not know anyone there.
    Currently i am in the introduction week, the first day i talked with a lot of people since someone did give me this advice because i am introvert. So this went very well i did talk to a lot of people.
    The second day was going fine as well.
    I am currently on day three of the introduction program, but i noticed i'm becoming a bit stifled.
    And can not keep conversations going in a fun way, and my eyes start to hurt every time very badly.
    I am not sure if this is due stress, or just the fact that i am not used to speak English the whole time.
    But anyway i see some people in my class make conversations so easily i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this subject.

Cheers!

Kal-El likes this.
  2. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

I find that talking about other people's interests might be a good thing. What do you like to do? What subject are you taking and why? What do you think about this? If they're polite they'll probably ask in return.

3. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Ah okay, yeah i like to talk about fitness but most people don't like that subject and my problem is that i can not bring humor in conversations :(