1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SunGazer, Oct 6, 2020.

1. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

I'm curious to hear about the different ways you guys meditate. Here's how I do it:

1. Find a quiet, peaceful place (usually my room or backyard)
    2. Sit down cross legged, relax body but keep good posture
    3. Close eyes and breathe deeply in and out through nose
    4. Try to think about nothing and focus on my breathing

If I do this properly for at least 20 minutes I'll feel amazingly relaxed and focused.

2. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

I just started the habit again, I do it for 5 min only and yes after that I do feel like a “reset” moment has happened in my day and I’m more at peace with my decisions throughout the day.

SunGazer likes this.
  3. talontron

talontron Fapstronaut

I usually do it first thing in the morning. If my body is tense I will do some yoga to loosen up then meditate. Relaxing the body will relax the mind bigly, they are connected intimately.

Sit in a chair for 20 minutes and focus on one aspect of my breath, sound, feeling my tummy rise and fall, air coming out of nostrils.

Or you can just be present and notice your body, the surroundings, your thoughts come and go etc.

Things that help,

1. Eat lots of fruit and veggies, cut out process food
    2. semen retention ( the longer the deeper your sessions will be)
    3. Do yoga or workout beforehand
    4. Do it first thing in the morning. dont start up the monkey mind by getting on your phone and watching youtube etc.

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I look at Him, and He looks at me.