1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO for 60 days...2 months down, one to go!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Hello again. The second month wasn't quite as hard as the first but it wasn't without its challenges. Still, despite it all, I'm feeling better and better. I'm getting to 90 days one way or another!!

Positive things that have happened due to no PMO:
    -Everything from my 30 day success post still applies
    -Glans has a different, healthier looking color
    -Foreskin texture is more smooth
    -Pheromone changes (my crotch smells more "manly" even after thoroughly cleaning myself in the shower)
    -There are times when I have no desire to MO at all

Negative things that have happened due to no PMO:
    -I can go from 0 to 100 and have a VERY INTENSE urge to MO (A white slime draws near! Command?)
    -The above sometimes happens when my mind is idle but it can also happen completely at random
    -Struggling with arousal even with a full bladder (shouldn't that deter arousal?)
    -I still have brain fog/mental fatigue
    -Still no wet dream (rrrgh!)

Again, I can't thank you all enough. I have far surpassed my previous record when abstaining on my own. It's beautiful to be able to heal on such a deep physical and mental level. I know I'll be at 100% if I can stick it out (perhaps a bad choice of words, lol) for 30 more days.

To victory for all!!!!!!!!

Walk_it_out likes this.
  2. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut