1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap taught ME

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by im the best, Nov 23, 2018.

1. im the best

im the best Fapstronaut

It's been 3 weeks I'm on NoFap...
    It's not been an easy journey my longest streak is 7 days and i did relapsed after 2 days,3 days.Whatever the condition is like i m not relied on making the days more and more but in between these i have learned about being positive wherever u r what happens to u but positivity inside me made a better person and the effect of this is i'm getting less anxious and less stressed(not at all) i just go out there ...enjoy my day.I am very thankful to this NoFap community for making me a better of me.

2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Good luck on your NF journey mate, sounds like you're going to make great inroads to changing your life (positive affirmations and attitudes really do work imo) :)

im the best likes this.
  3. im the best

im the best Fapstronaut

Th
    thanks...and also the support motivates me too...

A41:14A likes this.
  4. You're a chick that just hatched, when you reach a month it's like a breath of cool fresh air passing through you. Get to a year and you'll find inspiration and energy to move mountains. You'll never want to go back. In Jesus name

im the best likes this.