1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2021 Green Day Challenge [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Had a green day yesterday. Today so far so good. Keeping at it....

Ian Of Freelandia likes this.
  2. Another tomorrow?

Best to you

3. Spent a week out of state and in a much quieter place.
    The change of environment was very beneficial. Gave me first hand experience of how much I've been going against the grain. Something I already intuited.

Gave me a week of Greens. A lot to digest but more is here to figure out. That's okay.
    Very grateful.

How are y'all?

Best wishes

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  4. Rough weekend. My house is destroyed painting and floor remodeling. Stressed out. I'm not working so extra time at goneneans more aggravating kid moments than I'm used to wife's in full distress with a family member being sick and she's basically 1% available for me ...maybe less. Long story short , binged relapse this weekend.

5. Hear you, brother.
    Prayers are with you.
    "Just get through"

6. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

Had a wet dream for the first time in my life at 25yo. That's weird because it's just the day 5 of my current streak, and had no visual stimulus during these days. Guess I'll keep counting as a green day, since it wasn't intentional. I've read once somewhere in this forum that wet dreams might be the brain healing itself.

7. Keep going, brother :)

HeadlessKnight likes this.
  8. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

Posting my numbers just for record:

Jan: 23 | 8
    Feb: 21 | 6 | 1
    Mar: 23 | 7 | 1
    Apr: 23 | 7
    May: 24 | 7
    Jun: 23 | 6 | 1
    Jul: 26 | 5
    Ago: 26 | 4 | 1
    Sep: 25 | 3 | 2
    Oct: 27 | 3 | 1
    Nov: 29 | 1
    Dez: 28 | 3

2021: Green Days 298 | Red Days 60 | Amber Days 07 | Longest Streak: 37 Days

Next days I'll try to share some conclusions about this year and how I dealt with this challenge and the healing process

9. End of December almost here.
    And new year to come.
    Let's start it well, yes?